1010 El Camino Ave., Sacramento, CA 95815
- Great customer service, very friendly. My car was finished well before the promised time. Tint looks great!
Alfred B. Wrote
- The service was great I would recommend to my friends
Zachary P. Wrote
- Our new Storm Trooper to add to our Star Wars Family!
THolt of CA Wrote
- Thanks HQ Tinting...gathering the next batch of fork lifts for you!
Josh B Wrote - 4 stars
- Tint job took about an hour and a half. I went to check out the car when it was done with the owner and we noticed one of the back windows had a gap where it should be tinted. He took it back and fixed the problem right there. Nice employees. If you got the Groupon and you have a newer car with sensors on the back windows there is an extra $70 fee for the better quality tints. Still is a great price for a full window tint job.
Crystal H Wrote - 5 Stars
- Excellent service, excellent quality of work!! The staff was extremely helpful, Tru & Shantay. They were friendly, affordable and did my car an hour faster than I expected. I would definitely recommend this place!
Dan Goldkorn Wrote — 5 stars
- Excellent work quality, quick and friendly! I explained my rush request which was courteously honored. Definitely recommend to others.
Frank Jørgensen Wrote — 5 stars
- They tinted my car today. Great job, friendly service and environment. Job started on time as promised as well as lasted the promised amount of time.
Here at High Quality Window Tinting Sacramento we pride ourselves on a job well done. Our customers satisfaction is our number one goal and we would like you to share your experience with us. Send us photos of your new and improved vehicle for us to share with new and existing customers. Share your experience with us and let us know if there are areas of improvement. Have an idea? Share it with us! We would love to hear from all of you.
Share Your Experience